Maximize The Features On The Embroidery Couching Foot and Unleash Your Creativity.
Embroidery Couching Foot is a set of four feet. One standard ruler foot gives the 1/4-inch distance from the needle to the edge of the ruler's foot. The other three echo feet provide a 3/8-inch interval, a 1/2-inch interval, and a 3/4-inch. There are 3 different hole diameter size for 1/4-inch couching foot which is 1.5mm, 2mm, and 3mm.
Couching is a decorative thread work technique in which threads, yarns, or other fibers are laid across the quilt and fastened in place by the machine’s quilting thread. The seven sizes of Embroidery Couching Foot in this kit enable you to couch a wide variety of threads, yarns, ribbons, and other fibers to add a special touch to your quilts.
- Fit most universal low shank machines- Singer, Brother, Janome/New Home, Elna,Husqvarna/Viking, White, Toyota, Pfaff, Baby Lock etc.
- This is a complete kit of one standard clear ruler foot that gives the 1/4-inch distance from the needle to the edge of the ruler's foot, three (3) echo feet that provide a 3/8-inch interval, a 1/2-inch interval, and a 3/4-inch interval as well as three (3) couching feet that are 1.5mm, 2.0mm and 3.0mm.
- High-Quality Sewing Presser Feet. Fit for Low Shank Sewing machines. This is a complete kit of clear echo feet, couching feet, and a regular ruler foot.
- It will not be necessary to change to a normal free motion foot after you complete the ruler work simply because the visibility of this foot will not obstruct all your “fill-in work”.
- The high sided ruler foot helps prevent the ruler from getting under the needle and ensure the safe use of rulers.
- Material: Plastics
- Size: 1/4inch (Hole Diameter-1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm) , 3/8Inch , 1/2Inch , 3/4inch
- Weight: 1 box (whole set) - 66g
1 x Embroidery Couching Foot
- ✅Tracking number for every order
- ✅24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance💌 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✅Safe payments via Paypal
- ✅We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection