Add Variety Styles To Your Project!
The Applique Edge Sewing Foot is a great tool for creating wide trims and laces by joining one or more trims or lace strips together. This edge joining foot can also be used to guide topstitching or stitching in the ditch and is great for various types of applique sewing.
Applique Edge Sewing Foot can be used to line up and sew edgings such as lace to edges of other fabric. The center of the presser foot with a special guide slot to accurately locate the left and right fabric of the cracks, so as to achieve an accurate stitching effect. It is designed to let the sewist can topstitch or edge stitch a project. Now, you can make your sewing life less stressful and look even and uniform.
- Convenient Design: Applique Edge Sewing Foot has a regular snap-on bar and fits home and domestic sewing that has a low-shank system. To help you turn perfect corners, it also features visible side markings, and thus giving you more options in its application!
- High-Quality Material: Applique Edge Sewing Foot is made of High-Quality metal. It can hold fabrics in place while leaving a space to allow open decorative stitches such as open weave stitches. Reference marks to increase accuracy.
- Wide Applications: This is the most versatile foot among all foot pressers! Some of its uses include edge stitching, joining fabric edges, stitch-in-the-ditch, sewing applique, attaching trims, adding on laces, making baby hems, decorative topstitching, simple tucks, and more!
- Suitable For All Type Fabricics: Applique Edge Sewing Foot can be used to line up and sew edgings such as lace to edges of other fabric. It is perfect for precise and easy joining of fabrics, even sheers, and difficult fabrics.
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 13g
- Size: 3.5cm x 1.5cm x 0.7cm
1 x Applique Edge Sewing Foot